Stock Market Technical Analysis
The real test of market direction will happen when the SPY gets up to the the 3 month orange shelf line. If it can't get above it then this is all just buying time.( also it must cross back up into the black line channel at the same time, this won't be easy)
The VIX, in row 2 has its own big test coming - the 16 level, where I have a thin black line drawn. The chart shows how it has turned up from there a couple times recently, and we are right down to it with today's close.
The UUP is also going to be put to a test tomorrow as it is right down to its blue bull/bear line where it could easily bounce back up from it instead of crossing down through.
Day by day market continues..
- ► 2014 (140)
- ► 2013 (108)
- ► 2012 (105)
- We have lift 5/26/11
- A little more improvement 5/25/11
- Holding the line 5/24/11
- The good, the bad, and the ugly 5/23/11
- Dollar sideswipes rally 5/20/11
- VIX Breaks Down 5/19/11
- Market Rally Materializes 5/18/11
- Market Technicals Lean Toward a Good Rally Wednesd...
- Market Downtrending 5/16/11
- Four Days, Four Market Reversals 5/15/11
- VIX drops today...5/10/11
- VIX / SPY Charts
- ▼ May (12)