Thursday, August 22, 2013
A Little More On The Shutdown
It looks like I'm not the only one questioning what happened today, ZeroHedge, a website often quoted on Stock Market news who shares my same distaste for market manipulation, interventions, and all around shady activities posted a blog about an hour ago with the same sentiments as my earlier blog http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-22/five-hours-later-nasdark-speaks-twas-glitch
- ► 2014 (140)
- QQQ Hits Resistance
- Tractor Program Runs Until Nasdaq & AAPL Hit Resis...
- Market Becoming Sensitive To Any Bad News
- Tractor Program Turned Off Mid-afternoon Today
- S&P Up To 50 EMA Line At Close
- A Little More On The Shutdown
- That was close...
- Fed Minutes Offers No Relief From 10 Year Treasury...
- Overnight Bond Market Intervention
- Part 2
- Market Correction Begins Week 3
- Market Struggling At Lower Channel Line
- Head and Shoulders Pattern Triggers
- Market Correction Day 10
- VIX Hits 12.00
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2012 (105)
- ► 2011 (118)