Just a quick holiday post tonight. The entire stock market was up over 1% today, closing at its high, as the Nasdaq crossed above both its Week and Day 50 ema lines today.
AAPL also crossed above its Week and Day 50 ema lines today.
Also notable, the XLF, the big financials etf crossed above its Day 20 and 50 EMAs today.
SPY also crossed above its Day 20 and 50 EMA lines today
Additionally the VIX finally dropped out of the steep ascension channel it has been in for 10 weeks
Also, the SPY got well back up into its uphill 3 year mother channel and closed at its high of the day, after having fallen out of the channel 3 weeks ago
A good weekend to all,
- ► 2014 (140)
- ► 2013 (108)
- It's Not Pretty But They Are Keeping Market From S...
- SPY Almost Across Quadruple Barrier
- Red Flag for the Bulls
- Tuesday, Market Open
- Monday Evening Part 2
- The Bulls, Day 5
- The Bulls, Day 4
- The Bulls, Day 3
- The Bulls, Day 2
- Out of the Ballpark on the First Pitch
- Next Week At Bat...The Bulls
- Two-Year Trendline Charts of Indexes & Key Symbols...
- Anatomy of An Intervention
- UUP Dollar Index
- Support Continues To Hold
- Support on SPY & AAPL
- Multi - Year Channels
- Selling Begets Selling Begets Selling
- New Weekly Bar Closeup
- Dollar & AAPL Sink Market
- Santa Clause Rally?
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2011 (118)